Why Early Access? “At the moment, we are almost done the technical part of the game and finished to writing the design document. Also we are found the basic style in which we will go further and keep improving it. All forms that are available for play is working and ready to play(here is we mean that all forms which you will see is works, but more will be added).
Time Adjustment Request: Request No: Request Creation Time: Employee Name: Orignal Time Out: Managed on: Managed By: Manager Comments. Cyber duck freeware downloads. Cyber Time Manger is a software which is used in the cyber cafes. K Lite Codec Pack Virus. Duck Free Screensaver.
More forms hidden under the hood because there are still bugs in them. But for the further development we need to share what we have right now with you. And if you have any ideas feel free to share with us. Because we have two different ideas for match calculation. One is based more on analytic data, another based on strategy data.” Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access? “From 3 till 6 months until the end of the developments, plus from 1 till 3 month for bug tests and localization's.” How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version? “In full version will be: • More than 500 teams.
• More than 5000 players. • More than 50 organizations. • More than 50 heroes. • Managers, trainers, scouts, commentators and other stuff.
• Battle system and match simulation. • Around 300 pro tournaments and 1000 semi pro tournaments. • Better players training. • Financial reports and other data for micro/macro management.
• Statistics. • Team positions. • Creating, monitoring and control your own organization and teams inside it. • Team meetings and relationships between players. • Around 100 items for match(heal potions, helmets, swords, etc.).
• Treasuries. • Heroes bestiary. • Better email's and news system.
• Different monitor resolutions. ” What is the current state of the Early Access version? “Currently you can: • Create yourself as a manager. • Choose the team. • Offer a contract to new players.
• Setup your team's play style and training's frequency. • Analytic data for your next opponent in next opponent's report. • Match simulation. • Send submission to any tournament or the tournament may invite you itself if you are playing well. • Assign player's by lines to define where they will be play. ” Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access? “No” How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
“Will be involve using following methods: • Game forum. • Events in social networks. • Communicating thorough streamers and game networks. • Communicating via email with anybody who have any questions or any submissions about our game. • Also will be a big plus if you are reported to us about any bugs which you found.
• By the way will be a big plus if you share with us moments where you have difficulties which do not allow you to enjoy the game. • Also we are planning to share with you our development plan which will may change if we will receive a new and fresh ideas which don't have in our design document. About This Game DON'T RECOMMEND TO BUY THE GAME IN CURRENT STANCE. BUY ONLY IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT THE DEV PROCESS. Select and manage pro gaming team Do you ever dreamed of creating a cyber sports team? Or dreamed of when yourself play your favorite video game at the professional level?